Find answers to your questions. If you can't find what you're looking for please submit your question in the form below and we'll get back to you soon.
The time between a refund being processed and the money being received by the customer may vary. A refund to a Dutch bank account takes about 2 business days. A refund to a foreign account may take up to 5 business days. A refund to a credit card account could take up to 10 business days.
CM Payments will process the payouts according to our payout schedule, namely the 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of every month (or on the following business day). If you’d like more payouts per month, please send us a request via email. If you’ve got a new account, the payout might be a bit irregular at first.
At the beginning of each month, you will receive an invoice via email specifying your costs (periodic fee, transaction fee, VAT). Your invoices are always available in the back office too.
In order to download the reports automatically, you can use our Report Service. The Report Service will send a notification to your system when a report is ready to be downloaded. In order to use this service, please send us an email containing your merchant_name, your URL and the desired content type (csv or xml).
You probably haven’t received a payout in that particular month, due to a lack of settled transactions or payment arrears. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CM Payments back office is accessible via the following links:
- Test: https://testbackoffice.docdatapayments.com/ddpbo
- Live: https://backoffice.docdatapayments.com/ps/com.tripledeal.paymentservice.backoffice.Login
You have received the login credentials by email.
You can find your account details in the back office: Settings -> View/edit merchant profile.
You can find all the transactions within a specified period in the back office via Reports -> Payment Cluster Report. When you click on ‘details’ you will be redirected to the Payment Cluster Details of that specific order.
Log in to the back office and select Reports -> Payment Cluster Details. Enter one of the 3 IDs and click Search. The payment details will be shown on your screen. You can find information about the customer by clicking on the payment method. A pop-up window with customer details will appear.
You can find the order in the back office via Reports -> Payment Cluster Details. Enter one of the 3 IDs and click Search. On the left hand side you will see the Payment cluster state. If the status is paid or closed_success, the order has been paid by the customer. Paid means that the customer has paid. Closed_success means that the money has already been paid out to your account.
You’ll receive a pop number by email. The pop number refers to your payout reports. You can enter this number in the back office via Reports -> Payout Period. One pop number can contain several periods (payout reports). You can open each payout report by clicking on the period number. If you want to check the payout reports in a specific period, fill in the dates.
You can request a refund via the CM Payments back office.
1. Go to Manual Actions -> Refund Request;
2. Fill in the Payment Cluster ID or Merchant transaction ID (Order ID);
3. If the total amount has to be refunded, click on request refund at the bottom of the screen;
4. If you want to request a partial refund -> adjust the refund amount, click update and then request refund.
It is also possible to request a refund via Order API. More information can be found in our implementation manual.
Log in to the back office and select Reports -> Refund Requests Overview. Adjust the dates (if necessary) and click on Show refund requests.
Yes, it is possible to uses multiple return URL’s. The URL’s in your back office are used by default. If you’d like to redirect your customer to a different page, you can add a return URL to the create request via API.
CM Payments uses your update URL to send updates regarding your transactions. The return URL is used to redirect your customer.
You will be responsible for the integration of the payment system into your website. You can of course bring in a third party to deal with the integration. The time needed for the system integration depends on the productivity and skills of the developer. In general it takes up to 2-3 days to complete the integration.
The languages that are currently supported by CM Payments are:
You can set the language codes in the parameter client_language in the create request. You can find the language codes via: https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#search. County codes are similar to language codes. The currency codes can be found via: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217.
If we haven’t received a payment after a certain period, we can automatically send a payment reminder by email. This email contains a link to the payment menu where the payment can be completed. There are two ways to change settings:
1. log into the back office and click on Settings -> View/edit merchant profile -> Exhortation settings.
2. use the parameters days_exhortation and profile_exhortation in your create request. The numbers refer to the first and second payment reminder.
In the back office you’ll also find the option to send an email when no payment method is initiated. You can change this email setting in your back office account: Settings -> Mail Menu.
There are several ways to get informed about status updates.
1. CM Payments will send a notification to your system using the update URL after a transaction status change. Your system can retrieve the details by sending a payment_cluster_request. More information about status updates can be found in our integration manual.
2. You can use our Report Service in order to download the reports automatically. You can import the reports to update the status in your system. For more information about the report service, please check our report service manual.
3. In the back office you can find and download multiple reports. There is also a lot of extra information available about your transactions.
4. You’ll receive emails on a daily basis about payments, refunds and chargebacks.
Currently, the following types of reports are available:
Download the manual Report Types for report specifications.
Status polling is never allowed. Instead of polling, you should use the Status Change Notification Service (update URL).
Please provide us with some more info